Instructional DVD - 8U

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 4, 2008
Lexington,Ohio
If you get a chance talk to John. Google him. He has great results. He will be the first to admit he doesn't get the cream of the crop in terms of recruits. Look at the cost to go to this D3. Next look at the grade point to get into his school. Next , who wants to play in MN! Even with all those things against him, he has produced results.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
If you get a chance talk to John. Google him. He has great results. He will be the first to admit he doesn't get the cream of the crop in terms of recruits. Look at the cost to go to this D3. Next look at the grade point to get into his school. Next , who wants to play in MN! Even with all those things against him, he has produced results.

HOLY SMOKES! Your not kidding on the cost. I was talking with one of my company's execs last week. His son graduated from st.thomas 6 years ago. He said tuition has doubled since then. I really wanted dd to go to a summer camp there, but John said he couldn't afford to pay what the school was going to charge him to use the field anymore. Big bummer!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi