info help...31/21...cf6 vs xeno

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 23, 2012
North
looking to purchase one or the other. DD loved the cf5 last year but has outgrown it. heard lots of good things about the xenos and have seen the cf6 in action. DD has swung the cf6 31-20 and didn't like it, felt to lite.

Both are great bats. You really can't go wrong with either other than perhaps having to deal with durability issues in the Xeno.

My team is sponsored by DeMarini and quite a few girls have the drop -10 CF6. I get to see it in action for probably 1,000 swings a week and have since the week they came out. They are hot out of the wrapper, get hotter and we haven't had a single issue with any of them. They don't have any issues sending balls over the fence, either. :) It does feel a little different than the CF5, though. However, every girl on the team (there are eight) who went from a CF5 to a CF6 prefers the CF6, although I can't really tell you the reason.

Not may LS bats on our team ... just one LXT. The girl who owns it loves it, and it loves her back.

If you can get your hands on both, let DD swing 'em a few times. She'll tell you what she prefers. If you can't, then I don't think buying either of these bats blind would be a bad idea. She'll like either one and you'll be happy with it, too.

Jun 24, 2013
DD went from a Xeno to a CF6 drop – 10 this year and she says it swings “lite”. I am not sure what that means but she hits the ball hard with it.

Mar 29, 2012
CF6 is lighter, not only feel lighter becuase of balancing but aa ctually weight in a little lighter on ascale.

we had both and my DD prefered the CF6 so we sold the xeno

Feb 23, 2014
I prefer Xeno. Ive swung both and I own a Xeno! Nothing I change about Xeno! For both power and basehitters! Goodluck

Dec 11, 2010
Both really good bats. Both will hit the ball hard. Dd has had both, for whatever reason one works better than the other for her. (It really doesn't matter which one works better for my dd, because the opposite may be true for yours.).

Try 'em before you buy 'em if at all possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shameria0413