Indoor Tournaments in the NOrtheast

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 16, 2013
Looking for info on indoor tournaments in the Northeast during the months of Jan ----March .
Have been to The Dome in NY ...GREAT time .
Any others ?

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
Three that I am aware of.

Wyoming Valley Sports Dome in Wilkes Barre, PA
Pocono Dome near Stroudsburg, PA
"In the Net" in Palmyra, PA

I don't think their schedules have been posted yet, but should be within the next month or so. Typically all three are posted USSSA.

Sep 29, 2014
FastpitchNation in Bloomfield Connecticut I have not actually been but seems like fun....they have leagues, some regular tournaments and several Midnight Madness tournaments were you play ball all night. Think the regular tournaments are USSSA as well

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
FastpitchNation in Bloomfield Connecticut I have not actually been but seems like fun....they have leagues, some regular tournaments and several Midnight Madness tournaments were you play ball all night. Think the regular tournaments are USSSA as well

Winter Indoor Fastpitch Leagues - Fastpitch Nation FPN has well-run travel leagues on weekends Dec-Mar. It's an indoor facility with a full-sized clay infield/abbreviated turf OF, which is a better option than dome turfball IMO.

Oct 9, 2013
I saw a ASA indoor tournament in Maryland in March this year. Not sure if they are planning anything this year.

Sep 3, 2013
Ddtimes4 do you recall where in Maryland / name of facility?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
OP mentioned the dome in NY. I'm not sure if this is what you were talking about but there are a couple at Lake George in NY under their dome. See here

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00