In-game COVID-19 Rules

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
I figure it is either:

You can't make me stay inside the lines, I have rights!!!!
OR
Lines actually contain the virus. Without lines it is more likely to float away.

BU is out of position (and uniform) ... and what is up with a third umpire leaning on the fence? It looks like this was unsanctioned?
If that was taken this weekend it was likely a sanctioned tournament. That said I tried to look for an Impact Gold team playing a Force team in the USSSA tournaments (looked for 14's and 16's) and I couldn't find any so who knows. I don't recognize the ball park but that doesn't mean much since I don't typically pay much attention to the surroundings when I go to games..

Aug 6, 2013
If that was taken this weekend it was likely a sanctioned tournament. That said I tried to look for an Impact Gold team playing a Force team in the USSSA tournaments (looked for 14's and 16's) and I couldn't find any so who knows. I don't recognize the ball park but that doesn't mean much since I don't typically pay much attention to the surroundings when I go to games..
Someone said something about Melle? I don’t know OK so I’m not sure and I didn’t see who sanctioned the tournament but the person said it went smoothly.

Edited to add that honestly may be the MO pic. The OK pic was from this weekend but I don’t recall seeing details, sorry.

Jun 8, 2016
Someone said something about Melle? I don’t know OK so I’m not sure and I didn’t see who sanctioned the tournament but the person said it went smoothly.

Edited to add that honestly may be the MO pic. The OK pic was from this weekend but I don’t recall seeing details, sorry.
Yeah not a big deal ;)

Feb 15, 2017
Top pic was New Melle MO -14u Central IA Riptide. Bottom pic was. Moore OK - 12u Oklahoma Force vs Impact Gold - X08.

I know....I know....who has time to be Scooby Doo. This poor old lonely bucket dad that misses seeing the kids on the dirt!!

I’ve been told by multiple coaches playing at multiple tournaments this weekend that things went very well (besides the weather. Hopefully in 2 weeks there have been no outbreaks/hot spots and we can get this thing ROLLING!

Jun 8, 2016
Top pic was New Melle MO -14u Central IA Riptide. Bottom pic was. Moore OK - 12u Oklahoma Force vs Impact Gold - X08.
Wow..See I told you I don't pay attention to my surroundings. DD plays in Moore like 6 times a year and plays that IG team at least every other tournament :LOL:...so yeah that was USSSA sanctioned tournament and yes they never re-line/drag the fields in Moore...

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
First you want lined fields,
Then batters boxes...
Now its proper uniforms..

Cant you be glad we got that guy to hold up the fence :)

Screenshot_2020-05-18-13-12-29-1.png

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2016
This was the picture I was referring to. The umpires are not wearing proper uniforms for USA, USSSA, or PGF.

At first glance, I thought both the base umpires were coaches.
Yeah well Oklahoma so.. :LOL: It was sanctioned..DD's team was entered but switched out because it wasn't filling up. Unfortunately not only did it end up with more teams than the one DD's team was in..it didn't get rained out :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi