I think I have a problem….

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 16, 2014
well that's where it gets complicated!

DD1's "baby" is the 31/21 Xeno. LOVES that bat. It sort of developed a slight rattle recently so we got her the LXT for her bday (in fear the Xeno would poop out completely in the middle of a game or something). She's using the LXT exclusively now but keeps the Xeno in her bag for the pitching machine and BP etc. Some of the girls on the team borrow it occasionally. The Nano is her batting cage and cold weather bat because we got it really cheap LOL

DD2 loves her 30/21 Rocketech. She's a beast and has never swung anything else, but I just purchased the 30/20 Xeno from a friend as a "back up".. not like she needs it….

The 31/22 Rocketech was for DD1 but she didn't like the end load. So I am hanging on to it for when DD2 grows into it…

So, they are all keepers. I just was organizing the "softball area" this morning and realized all of these bats and how much I've spent on bats in the last year , I hope I'm done for a while…hence my problem:eek:

Oct 16, 2014
HAHAH so true!! I think we need a DeMarini in there somewhere..:p

at least I can say I have 2 that play??? LOL

I feel self conscious at the field now if they are standing next to each other and someone glances at their bags.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
HAHAH so true!! I think we need a DeMarini in there somewhere..:p

at least I can say I have 2 that play??? LOL

I feel self conscious at the field now if they are standing next to each other and someone glances at their bags.

I know how you feel but I only have the one DD who carries 5 bats. 4 are 34/25s and the other is a 34/24.

Nov 18, 2013
well that's where it gets complicated!

DD1's "baby" is the 31/21 Xeno. LOVES that bat. It sort of developed a slight rattle recently so we got her the LXT for her bday (in fear the Xeno would poop out completely in the middle of a game or something). She's using the LXT exclusively now but keeps the Xeno in her bag for the pitching machine and BP etc. Some of the girls on the team borrow it occasionally. The Nano is her batting cage and cold weather bat because we got it really cheap LOL

DD2 loves her 30/21 Rocketech. She's a beast and has never swung anything else, but I just purchased the 30/20 Xeno from a friend as a "back up".. not like she needs it….

The 31/22 Rocketech was for DD1 but she didn't like the end load. So I am hanging on to it for when DD2 grows into it…

So, they are all keepers. I just was organizing the "softball area" this morning and realized all of these bats and how much I've spent on bats in the last year , I hope I'm done for a while…hence my problem:eek:

Ha! you wish :) I thought the same thing five new bats ago.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish