I may have just done something?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
So Anna is home from school for a couple of days, me and her are watching TV last night and I go and grab this new NP12. I said hey check this out, just got it back from Rous and tried to hand it to her.....she says "I can't dad, just did my nails and they're wet!" šŸ˜’

Started to say who are you and where's my DD? Might be changing my username today! šŸ„ŗ

Jun 8, 2016
So Anna is home from school for a couple of days, me and her are watching TV last night and I go and grab this new NP12. I said hey check this out, just got it back from Rous and tried to hand it to her.....she says "I can't dad, just did my nails and they're wet!" šŸ˜’

Started to say who are you and where's my DD? Might be changing my username today! šŸ„ŗ
at least she knows enough not to get nail polish on your glove..

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
So Anna is home from school for a couple of days, me and her are watching TV last night and I go and grab this new NP12. I said hey check this out, just got it back from Rous and tried to hand it to her.....she says "I can't dad, just did my nails and they're wet!"

Started to say who are you and where's my DD? Might be changing my username today!
I've had this struggle, too. Not with softball gloves...but other things. Before fall break, my roomies and I went in on an order of socks since we could get free shipping over a certain amount spent. I also bought a pair of Dr. Martens in the same order. Anyway, I made a decision to join team girl for at least a little bit since I really only wear light makeup if I wear makeup. So I got one of my roomies to give me a mani/pedi. I'm literally sitting there on the bed waiting for my yellow and silver nails to dry when one of my roomies comes in with our socks we ordered. She wants me to try them on that minute and I tell her I can't cuz I just did my nails. She was more than a little surprised giving me that deer in headlights look.

Sent from my SM-S127DL using Tapatalk

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
So, I was looking for my father's old Roger Maris glove in his garage, but I came across this one instead. It needs some TLC.

Attachments

• 20221113_210819.jpg
    20221113_210819.jpg
    325.7 KB · Views: 29

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
So, I was looking for my father's old Roger Maris glove in his garage, but I came across this one instead. It needs some TLC.
I'm too young to remember Maris. But I saw clips of him play from my grandfather. Maris was an absolutely amazing player and one I wouldn't want to face off against if I were a pitcher.

Sent from my SM-S127DL using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooneyham6877