I may have just done something?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
@ANNASDAD - with a disclaimer saying I haven't searched for one yet - have you ever compiled the different glove models into a single post? e.g. Pro200 series is good for X position, NP6 is for Y position, etc. I'm starting to look for my "forever glove(s?)", just not sure if I go for something baseball specific or "dual-use".
@Gags, man I’m sorry, I somehow missed this post / question? And this could be a loaded question!

No, I never have, but I’d first have to start with how someone wore their glove....traditional vs. TIP.

NP pattern = old school single hinged, single break heel. Taco shaped from the heel up through the palm/pocket/web and really caters to being worn traditional.

Pro200 family / Pro1000 = more modern bowl shaped with a square, dual hinged, dual break heel. It actually works equally well with either grip but if you’re a TIP guy this is more the pattern for you. Any glove can be beat into submission and worn anyway you like it, but these patterns are already made with this in mind.

Either pattern / model will both work at the same positions equally, remember the NP patterns are infield patterns only.

And always go for baseball specific!! 😉

EDIT….tell me what it is you’re somewhat looking for, certain size, for a certain position, specific web style, certain color, certain leather, just a cool Dad glove, and on and on?

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I know I could post this in the shameless parent forum, but I generally live in here.

My little knucklehead DD is officially a college graduate tonight!! Couldn’t be more proud of her, she’s been on the Dean’s list since the day she stepped on campus, she finished with a 4.0 gpa!

Way to go Anna!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi