Huge Bruise on Hip Bone and Inner Elbow

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 8, 2018
She is pushing the ball. Loosen up and let it rip! Loosey goosey full of juicey!

Yes that happens sometimes she gets a little too tight. We Talk about staying loose all the time. As well as she sometimes steps straight without much angle and closest those hips a little too soon. She’s learning she’s gotten so much better since my first visit with Mike and now she’s on her way to learning the little detail things that will make her shine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
Just be careful that she isn't trying to rotate from a supinated to pronated hand position. Lag and lower arm rotation are a result of keeping the lower arm loose and the timing of IR in the upper arm.

It's so hard to learn over the internet! Hoping you can get into see JS again or over to see Rosey. Wish I was in that neck of the woods!

Nov 8, 2018
Just be careful that she isn't trying to rotate from a supinated to pronated hand position. Lag and lower arm rotation are a result of keeping the lower arm loose and the timing of IR in the upper arm.

It's so hard to learn over the internet! Hoping you can get into see JS again or over to see Rosey. Wish I was in that neck of the woods!

I hear that. I’ll keep working on that. She tends to tighten. When she doesn’t watch out.
Going to js in June tentatively. Rosey schedule not matching up for that weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IBSoftballDad619