How to tell who is #1 and who is #2

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 19, 2014
Raleigh,NC
On my dd team, they have 2 solid pitchers and another pitcher who normally don't pitch. The other main pitcher is one of the coaches kid. While both pitchers get equal starts, his daughter never gets pulled from the circle while my dd would.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

May 15, 2016
On my dd team, they have 2 solid pitchers and another pitcher who normally don't pitch. The other main pitcher is one of the coaches kid. While both pitchers get equal starts, his daughter never gets pulled from the circle while my dd would.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

That is why my DDs and I are so glad they are in an organization with no parent/coaches. Wishing you luck with your situation.

Nov 18, 2013
There was one father on DD1's team last season who insisted the #1 pitcher should start the first game on both Saturday and Sunday. I didn't see how that made sense. But that is a side note.

Let me guess, this guy is the so-called #1 pitchers Dad. DD played for a guy like that. His tune changed when his daughter became #2. Then pitchers needed equal playing time and had to alternate starts.

May 15, 2016
Let me guess, this guy is the so-called #1 pitchers Dad.

His DD was one of the two strongest pitchers on the team. His DD had more control, the other had more speed. He sure did talk to me a lot about it, like I had anything to say or do about it.

Nov 18, 2013
His DD was one of the two strongest pitchers on the team. His DD had more control, the other had more speed. He sure did talk to me a lot about it, like I had anything to say or do about it.

He talks so much because he’s insecure about his DD’s ability. Place in the rotation doesn’t mean much now. The #1 will be the girl who works hardest over the winter.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salgonzalez