How the top 25 fared last week

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
I gotta see Arizona State - when they first on national broadcast? Looks like Escobedo has a 0.80 ERA,.... WOW

Also - looks like one of our long lost members here BouldersDad's DD is lighting-up the offense at Louisville - Congrats BDad if you're watching!
I love watching Escobeto, she has a very unique release, makes me wonder how on earth shes spinning the ball on her rise and screws??????

Mar 11, 2009
If you have ever sat directly behind home when Dallas pitches the ball has tight spin and jumps too. Her change up looks good this year too...Just name NFCA player of the week..

I gotta see Arizona State - when they first on national broadcast? Looks like Escobedo has a 0.80 ERA,.... WOW

Also - looks like one of our long lost members here BouldersDad's DD is lighting-up the offense at Louisville - Congrats BDad if you're watching!

Crow hopping all the way too ....... never have understood how people can jump on the bandwagon of a girl that pitches illegally 90% of the time.......it just demeans girls that pitch correctly.....makes me sick really

Mar 11, 2009
Crow hopping all the way too ....... never have understood how people can jump on the bandwagon of a girl that pitches illegally 90% of the time.......it just demeans girls that pitch correctly.....makes me sick really

If your talking about Escobedo, I beg to differ, I didn't see her hop at all.

Dec 7, 2011
If your talking about Escobedo, I beg to differ, I didn't see her hop at all.

Ya,....+1 here on this too.

BUT I have not been able to see her pitch in quite some time.

I can't wait til next weekend when the common-folk like me can turn on regular ESPN and see a softball game.

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
here is her stat line- That is a crazy K/BB ratio. She must be doing something right. I watched some highlights of her 12 strikeout win over Oklahoma and she looked like she had a wicked curve going too. Anyone else notice this?

Player era w-l app-gs cg sho sv ip h r er bb so 2b 3b hr ab b/avg wp hbp bk sfa sha
Escobedo, Dallas 0.98 11-4 16-16 15 8/0 0 100.0 44 16 14 14 163 3 1 5 345 .128 1 10 1 2 3

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06