How is your day going? Glad you asked.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 16, 2016
Illinois
Daughter is in California. Guess where her softball glove is? Hint, the glove is not in California.

Not that big of a deal since her coach lives 10 minutes away and flies out tomorrow morning.

Your glove and your jerseys are the two items you can't forget. That is why you put them in your carry on luggage. Everything else can be purchased. My daughter had my wife call to inform because the daughter was so embarrassed. lol

I am thinking for a punishment that I will make my daughtger get a tattoo on her forehead with the list of the two things you can't forget when going out of town on a softball tournament.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
My daughter went to the Northeast Challenge in Ewing, NJ a few weeks ago without shoes. How is that, you ask? She went straight from a Sweet 16 party, so all she had on her feet were dress shoes. No Crocs, no flip flops, or sneakers. Just a pair of high heels. Granted, it wasn't softball equipment, but my wife did make her use her own money to buy a pair of sandals she could wear when not playing.

May 27, 2013
The one year when DD’s HS team played at the ESPN WWOS the airline forgot to put her bat bag on the plane. Luckily, due to TB, she knew to pack her uniform and glove in her carryon - but she had no cleats and no bats. She wore another player’s cleats in a game where she had to pitch. That was a fun time. Luckily the bag arrived later that day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles