Hot Bat?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

tjintx

A real searcher
May 27, 2012
TEXAS
Check that... $79 for the Stealth purple if you order right now. He just sent me an email... Good luck TR

Feb 3, 2011
Check that... $79 for the Stealth purple if you order right now. He just sent me an email... Good luck TR

Thanks for that tip but unfortunately for us 10u dads, the only size available on the order form now is the 32/23. I've never seen that site before. The combo deals are killer.

Mar 1, 2012
1st time DD started using a composite bat she routinely hit the ball to the fence which she had never even done before with her old bat. I was surprised how much a difference it made.

She almost killed me when I was pitching to her so watch out, the ball gets on you before you know it.

Edit to add: To the fence for DD means it rolled and hit the fence not hitting the fence on the fly. :)

Broken Hand.jpg
12yo DD breaking in the new CF5 - pitch number 4 - heard it but did not see it. Front toss behind a net, I was just too slow. Thought she took my hand off!! We did tee hits the night before so she was bummed we had to leave but did understand.
This was last August - 6 weeks in a cast.

Dec 20, 2011
View attachment 2906
12yo DD breaking in the new CF5 - pitch number 4 - heard it but did not see it. Front toss behind a net, I was just too slow. Thought she took my hand off!! We did tee hits the night before so she was bummed we had to leave but did understand.
This was last August - 6 weeks in a cast.

I hear you, I get dinged a couple times a month from behind the screen.

Oct 15, 2012
does anyone know if that black and purple stealth for $79 has the current usssa stamp?? what a price !!! thanks