Question for Ghost Unlimited users

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 22, 2015
So for the Ghost Unlimited users, what bat did your daughter come from before the unlimited? We have nowhere to go to demo one. Daughter loved both of the original grey ghosts and loves both of her 2020 dual stamps. Does not like the feel of either of the Ghost Advanced or the newest dual stamp. For many years she used an original Easton Synergy SCN1b for machine balls and some cage work. So she has used a 1-piece bat before. She recently went up in size, and she started using a 2018 Xeno limited and absolutely loves that bat. Unfortunately the 2018 was aged out this year in college, so it cannot be used in games. Sunday I hit fly balls with the Xeno and was very impressed how solid at stiff the bat was. So with all of that, I’m contemplating getting her an Unlimited since she has used one piece before, just curious what others have thought about the transition

Sep 8, 2021
My daughter came from Xenos and Ghosts. She said Xeno stiffness with a ghost barrel is what it feels like to her.

Nov 20, 2020
SW Missouri
DD’s teammate has one and came from a Xeno. And still uses a Xeno as her cold weather/pitching machine bat. She claims to really like the Unlimited.

Not apples to apples, but DD went from a Xeno to a Ghost DB and could never get around the feel of the bat flexing. She then went to Ghost Advanced and found it to be stiffer, hasn’t looked back since.

Oct 4, 2018
I'd love to get one for my DD to try out. She's quite happy with Ghost Advanced and Xeno. My guess is she's like the Unlimited. But not sure it's really going to increase performance/hits any.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Most of the ones I provided to customers came from the Ghost Advanced. I would say it's a 50/50 split on how many like it versus those who say it's too stiff for them. Several of my daughter's teammates bought them and liked them a lot. Did it improve their performance? I don't think they're hitting the ball over the fence that used to die on the warning track now, but it's always about what they're more comfortable with.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Was never marketed as a bat to hit further than an ADV or Ghost...it was more marketed for a
certain type player who wants a one piece (less flex) but still wants the performance of an ADV/Ghost.
Which this bat does. As I said before, too much flex isnt always good for some players.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478