Hitting - Action Shots

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 1, 2008
ohio
SL - You should send a PM to FFS and arrange a time to meet.

Let's get back to pics of hitters. I found a good one!...
C6CE5188-2CE7-4FBD-B175-B75289F24ECD_zpskqv6ztoo.png

This was Maddie's very first time ever standing in a batter's box in a game situation (practice game before the start of her first season, 8U).

He says in public he does over 60 kids a week, so I ask, will be in the neighborhood, where do I stop in to check it out. Whats the big deal about that?
So FFS.... Location?
Why would I need to pm you about location?

SL

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
He says in public he does over 60 kids a week, so I ask, will be in the neighborhood, where do I stop in to check it out. Whats the big deal about that?
So FFS.... Location?
Why would I need to pm you about location?

SL
Why? Honestly so these pecker pulling contests don't have to cloud up a nice thread anymore then it already has. Take it to PM or at least to the technical forum whee these shitfights are common

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Let's get back to pics of hitters. I found a good one!...
C6CE5188-2CE7-4FBD-B175-B75289F24ECD_zpskqv6ztoo.png

This was Maddie's very first time ever standing in a batter's box in a game situation (practice game before the start of her first season, 8U).

A side note...Both the pitcher and the batter in this pic are now #1 catchers on their respective 12U TB teams.

Jun 12, 2015
Why? Honestly so these pecker pulling contests don't have to cloud up a nice thread anymore then it already has. Take it to PM or at least to the technical forum whee these shitfights are common

Yes, PM. Please. You 2 seem to be having fun but reading it is getting tiresome.
Here's my DD again. This was our last season of rec, 8U. Loved this team! We had a bunch of new girls, and 3 who'd played All Stars. We ended up winning the championship this season. There's a team in our county with a 35 and 1 record over 3 years and this team was the 1. Made us pretty happy. lol

grace hitting.jpg

Aug 1, 2008
ohio
Another 10 year old I work with. I do 5 on this team. My goal is for them to start varsity as freshman, and possibly play in college

Straightleg

Aug 26, 2015
Yes, PM. Please. You 2 seem to be having fun but reading it is getting tiresome.
Here's my DD again. This was our last season of rec, 8U. Loved this team! We had a bunch of new girls, and 3 who'd played All Stars. We ended up winning the championship this season. There's a team in our county with a 35 and 1 record over 3 years and this team was the 1. Made us pretty happy. lol

View attachment 9398

Love the intensity in her eyes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OAFSoftballMom#1