Help! Lol

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 11, 2015
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=891252624229174

I wanted to get opinions on this.. Long time reader, first time posting. These boards are amazing! Anyways, I think the issue is sequence and timing. No elbow flexion on the downswing, then late with the IR and leaning over at the waist. Am I correct? I'd appreciate any advice! Thanks!

Ignore the silly commentary! Lol

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2012
West Coast
It looks like she's pitched a lot. I would work on getting the back leg to finish it's push off first.

I'm adding that she is straight arm pushing the ball or think of it as muscling it, so go through all the IR stuff you can find and work on getting a good IR whip

Push off.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 11, 2015
Yeah.. She's had a good bit of circle time.. And many hours in the yard. I'm going to start working with her on the lock it in, and unlock it drill. We have a PC, but she mostly works on leg drive.

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
The biggest thing that stands out to me is the crow hop. You can get a way with a little leap but an actual crow hop is going to get called for an illegal pitch a lot. I would nip this in the bud while she is young and make this priority #1 for her pitching practice.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
I agree w/ JJ... Feet First. She looks like she has lots of good stuff, and you. Getting her a PC & Video, and looking here for help. Stay with it. :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MMMichigan1