Haley

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
I always thought it was just talk about playing all year, humorous talk.😎
Yeah they are spoiled (along with kids in all states now with indoor facilities). Starting about 7th grade until 10th grade (when they finally opened an indoor cage in my area) my winter baseball workouts consisted of me swinging a bat (no ball/tee) in my unheated MA garage...😂

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Yeah they are spoiled (along with kids in all states now with indoor facilities). Starting about 7th grade until 10th grade (when they finally opened an indoor cage in my area) my winter baseball workouts consisted of me swinging a bat (no ball/tee) in my unheated MA garage...😂

Yes, we are definitely spoiled with good weather. Maddie hit 4 buckets of front toss in our backyard cage last night, under the lights. Then, I edited the video, and sent it to Mike. Maddie is a bit spoiled, too.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
Yes, we are definitely spoiled with good weather. Maddie hit 4 buckets of front toss in our backyard cage last night, under the lights. Then, I edited the video, and sent it to Mike. Maddie is a bit spoiled, too.

Here, I’m packing in my wood supply and you guys are outside playing. And too top that out our batting cage has no heat! 😡

Mar 22, 2016
Southern California
Here, I’m packing in my wood supply and you guys are outside playing. And too top that out our batting cage has no heat! 😡

Tomorrow the forecast predicts a high of 72 degrees. Every other day over the next week, it's forecasted to be higher. The only thing shutting games down in southern California is the occasional rain and COVID (daugther's team lost a double-header date two weeks ago when an assistant coach on the other team tested positive).

Feb 25, 2020
Nice job by both of you. She looks really good. It is good to see hard work paying off. That is not easy to do. It seems much of the time hard work just makes you tired. Not the case here. Great to see.

Mar 19, 2009
Southern California
Nice job by both of you. She looks really good. It is good to see hard work paying off. That is not easy to do. It seems much of the time hard work just makes you tired. Not the case here. Great to see.
Thank you 😊 I've been blessed to work with a small group of wonderful kids that trust the process and know we will figure it out. Hayley struggled for over a year and never once questioned anything but kept showing up. What she was doing worked at 14U but would not work at 16 or 18U. They could have walked away blaming the high school coach for messing up her swing but she took a chance and now it's starting to bear fruit. Always work to be done. Thanks for the encouragement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahjackson13