Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
@CoreSoftball20

Bought 200 rounds of Underwood 124gr +P 9mm, and a 100 rounds of 180gr .40 S&W, both in JHP. I'm thinking Underwood just might take over in my carry rotation over Speer Gold Dot and Federal HST. Very good ammunition!

Wanted to send you a link to Underwood to check out their specs, plus I wanted you to check out their Xtreme Defender and Xtreme Penetrator ammos, very wicked stuff!

Plus it's on sale for 15% off right now!

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Have you ridden any of the newer E Mtn bikes? They are a blast to ride! You can ride farther, longer, faster (overall) and the extra weight, while not insignificant is really coming down with battery technology. I don't have one but one of my buddies works at a local bike shop and he has had several over the last few years and I've ridden them a bit. My main whip is a Yeti SB 95 which is a great bike but man in a few years having that extra E boost available on demand? Heck yes.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
Thank you so much for this. Your one of the people on here I love interacting with the most along with Core, Pattar, erniekru, Eric F, and coach Turbo to name a few. Whether it's to seriously discuss the game we love or just to discuss insignificant stuff. My senior day will be both be among the happiest and saddest days of my life. Happiest because I finally am done with regular school and will move on to medical school to become a doctor. But saddest because I'll miss my friends from school, teammates with whom I have a strong bond, but...my playing days are done. That won't mean I won't get the urge to don the blue or become a coach...so my days here won't be done. I'll probably be consulting with @TheManInBlue quite often. 😁😆
Super neat post @softgabby !
When is your senior day?
🙂 remember you have a bright future and the possibility of a family and young ones who may take interest in the sport of softball that we love. Even before that you may once again get on the field participating coaching! Of which I want to encourage you to coach even if you visit with teams on occasion think you will find the intrinsic reward in sharing the knowledge you have!!!👍

While I do not have kids of my own, have never stopped being a softball player. Every time I get on the dirt I'm reminded softball is in my blood!🥳

radness

Dec 13, 2019
While the rest of the country has been getting their @$$ kicked by winter storms, So Cal has had a lot of nice weather for riding bikes. I went out and got dirty with a good friend for a couple of hours on Monday morning. It was spectacular.
View attachment 27118
My brother has taken up electric assist for on the dirt Adventures.
Got him a Garmin watch that tracks mapping, heart rate, altitudes and stuff pretty neat! He also has a Trail Guide app on his phone and uses both and they comparatively overlap each other.. neat to see the routes he takes.

Nov 20, 2020
SW Missouri
I’ve used E-Mtn Bikes for hunting out in the PNW. So many of the accessible areas don’t allow motored vehicles on the logging roads. Having an E Bike to get in and out was a life saver when having to go miles and miles into the woods to get a spot or camp site.

radness

Dec 13, 2019
I’ve used E-Mtn Bikes for hunting out in the PNW. So many of the accessible areas don’t allow motored vehicles on the logging roads. Having an E Bike to get in and out was a life saver when having to go miles and miles into the woods to get a spot or camp site.
Interesting electric not considered motored vehicle.

What about electric quad?

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Interesting electric not considered motored vehicle.

What about electric quad?
My father has sold power transmission equipment for 60+ years. He sells gears, chains, sprockets, conveyor belts, motors, bearings, etc. In his business, a motor is always defined as electrical, as in electric motor. An engine is always described as running on fuel, as in the internal combustion engine.

Most people use the term interchangeably now, but I suspect it still sticks in that Tesla calls their cars "Dual Motor."

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salgonzalez