Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
Afa fun guns...I'm partial to anything I can go out and plink some targets with. Either plink or just to totally explode some milk jugs full of water or some watermelons and pumpkins that are still somewhat solid but aren't really usable anymore. But the fun gun thing might be a thing of the past with how ammo is priced anymore. Then again...shooting clays was always fun. Also again, I really need to get out and shoot my AR.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Afa fun guns...I'm partial to anything I can go out and plink some targets with. Either plink or just to totally explode some milk jugs full of water or some watermelons and pumpkins that are still somewhat solid but aren't really usable anymore. But the fun gun thing might be a thing of the past with how ammo is priced anymore. Then again...shooting clays was always fun. Also again, I really need to get out and shoot my AR.
Gotta say this.....you're absolutely one of the coolest kids who's ever posted here, especially for being a girl! ;) :LOL: I know all us old geezer's love and appreciate all of your content so don't ever leave us!

For context...:giggle: and to make me laugh!

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
Gotta say this.....you're absolutely one of the coolest kids who's ever posted here, especially for being a girl! ;) :LOL: I know all us old geezer's love and appreciate all of your content so don't ever leave us!

For context...:giggle: and to make me laugh!

Thank you so much for this. Your one of the people on here I love interacting with the most along with Core, Pattar, erniekru, Eric F, and coach Turbo to name a few. Whether it's to seriously discuss the game we love or just to discuss insignificant stuff. My senior day will be both be among the happiest and saddest days of my life. Happiest because I finally am done with regular school and will move on to medical school to become a doctor. But saddest because I'll miss my friends from school, teammates with whom I have a strong bond, but...my playing days are done. That won't mean I won't get the urge to don the blue or become a coach...so my days here won't be done. I'll probably be consulting with @TheManInBlue quite often. 😁😆

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Just so you know….I’m absolutely the coolest one out of all those knuckleheads you named! 😉
How could he not be the coolest guy? Aside from the Buttermaker avatar, he went and created an awesome glove for the holidays. I might just save that design and send it to you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan