Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 8, 2020
What is a Michelada??????
Spoken like all the fans of the out of state teams in the bar at Mary Nutter.

Essentially it's beer that is poured in to something similar to Bloody Mary mix and served in a glass rimmed in Tajin.

The mix I use is lime juice, washyoursister sauce, pepper, tomato juice, hot sauce, tajin and salt.
Pour about 4 ozs of that in to the bottom of a glass rimmed in tajin, add a few dashes of Scrappy's Fire Water Bitters and your favorite beer. Then float a green olive on it. Some places add shrimp or bacon or celery, some add ice
I dont drink beer straight up anymore

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Jun 24, 2016
Holy crap! My butt would be on fire the next morning after a few Micheladas! 😂 You must have a stomach made of steel!

Nov 8, 2020
Holy crap! My butt would be on fire the next morning after a few Micheladas! You must have a stomach made of steel!
Grow up in So Cal, raised on tacos. But I worked my way up to the spicy micheladas while I had the 'Rona. Before last summer I didn't make them as spicy as I like them now.

And now they're becoming very boutique with all kind of glass rimmers that are sweet or very spicy. My mom likes a way less spicy mix and she pours mango beer in to it.
Me, I like them a little spicier but I'm not generally a spicy food person

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00