Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 8, 2020
I have to agree. I’m a beer guy but the only way I can get a Yuengling down is if it’s ice cold on tap. That Jim Bean Vanilla with Dr. Pepper on the other hand sounds great.
I used to drink beer, though I was always a cocktail guy. Then, about 5 years ago I was turned on to Micheladas and I have not been able to enjoy a straight beer since.
The Jim Beam Vanilla and Dr Pepper is dangerous good. I feel like the girls I used to give vanilla vodka and Coke back when I was in HS, after the 2nd or 3rd one I go to get up and realize you're buzzed

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Don’t drink much, but beer only, and only two. For a mainstream commercial convenience store beer, Pabst Blue Ribbon ;), and then any number of craft IPA’s! And when I say any number of IPA’s, literally 40 or 50 different ones!

Love Lagunita’s IPA, love some of Sierra Nevada’s seasonal releases like Celebration Ale and Ruthless Rye. Anything from Ballast Point, Deschutes Brewery, and Cigar City and on and on!

Dec 11, 2010
LOL! It’s probably because I can’t get it here!

I have been slopping that stuff down with every evening meal on the road. Maybe it’s because we have been finding so many good places to eat?

Have a buddy who loves that Diners Drive In’s and DIves show. That guy is batting .1000 on finding great restaurants and most aren’t real expensive. The all have Yuengling on tap so I know they are good, lol

Jun 24, 2016
LOL! It’s probably because I can’t get it here!

I have been slopping that stuff down with every evening meal on the road. Maybe it’s because we have been finding so many good places to eat?

Have a buddy who loves that Diners Drive In’s and DIves show. That guy is batting .1000 on finding great restaurants and most aren’t real expensive. The all have Yuengling on tap so I know they are good, lol

I’m from the Philly suburbs and lived on Yuengling in my mid 20’s. Just can’t do it anymore! 😂 When you order one around here you just say, “I’ll have a Lager.”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00