Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 20, 2015
skrewball and some of the other flavoreds make good cocktails - we have a couple places around here that have solid higher end cocktails

but if i'm home, it's just bourbon, a little simple syrup with a shot or two of bitters and a cherry (i buy good ones, i'm not a maraschino heathen) with a couple good cubes ......the only flavoring needed

i've got a bottle of 100 proof uncle nearest that i got for christmas that goes well with this concept

Nov 8, 2020
The Jim Beam Apple with Sprite or 7up is really good and dangerous too.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
Oh well aware.... one of the other pitchers parents brings Apple Crown Royal and Sprite to every road trip and we have to gather up the hot mess moms and help them get to their rooms a few rounds in. When I saw the Apple Jim Beam in the box it brought back memories.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Nov 8, 2020
Was at a bar over the weekend that had a drink made with peanut butter whiskey and the glass was rimmed with jelly. Looked good but I kept ordering Micheladas as theirs were pretty lit

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Dec 11, 2010
I have been really enjoying Yuengling lately. Spent several weekends in a row in states that it is available.

Nothing fancy, old and boring just like me, lol

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28