Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
I know nothing about good spirits.

Once every few years buy a handle of Captain Morgan Spiced rum for my eggnog and it it might last 3-4 years. This time I bought Sailor Jerry Spiced rum because I liked the label. It seems pretty good! I notice two glugs turned into three glugs, lol

Hope all are feeling the Christmas spirit this year.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I know nothing about good spirits.

Once every few years buy a handle of Captain Morgan Spiced rum for my eggnog and it it might last 3-4 years. This time I bought Sailor Jerry Spiced rum because I liked the label. It seems pretty good! I notice two glugs turned into three glugs, lol

Hope all are feeling the Christmas spirit this year.
Haven’t drank one drop of liquor since New Years Eve 2000, the night the World was going to end :rolleyes:, me and my soon to be BIL drank a half gallon of Wild Turkey, it was bad!

Details are fuzzy, but his garage and fire come to mind, melted paint off of a nice old car, a couch engulfed in fire, and tons of laughter involved!

Just a few IPA’s these days! I think that was the night I realized you can‘t drink liquor like you can beer.....well you can, but it’ll end your night really quick!

Edit to add, this night included one very pissed off soon to be bride and her mom!

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
So how many gun enthusiasts are in here? Who plans on buying themselves a firearm for a Christmas present?

I do know of a few gun guys in here.....Core, Ww, OsDad, who else?

Now that the glove thing is over for me, time for a nice, new purchase! ;)

May 20, 2015
I'd actually like a small, comfortable shooting rifle for coyote......but i still have half a travel bill to pay for this season for the eldest, she left our org for a larger one out of portland....so i'll just use the deer rifle and make bigger, more expensive holes

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I'd actually like a small, comfortable shooting rifle for coyote......but i still have half a travel bill to pay for this season for the eldest, she left our org for a larger one out of portland....so i'll just use the deer rifle and make bigger, more expensive holes

I have an 80+ year old parts driver in our parts department, he has a son that's a National skeet shooting champion, when I say he and his son has guns.......both of their homes are gun safes!

Those two have got on a Savage Bolt gun buying rampage lately, in .17 HMR. He says when they go on sale from Savage they buy two or three of them at a time.

He says with a mediocre scope these rifles and that .17 round are absolute tack drivers! Not sure how effective it would be for Coyote but one of my guys here at work has a buddy who took a Deer with a .17 this year!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00