Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 8, 2020
Per. Eric F's earlier request several weeks back..............................

#1. What ya listening to right now, favorite music? Favorite, bands, musicians?. Nothing that I should likely be listening to at my age, I like Hilltop Hoods, Iann Dior, Modest Mouse, Arctic Monkeys

#2. What's your favorite movie? A movie that'll stop you in your tracks when you're channel surfing? Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, Boondocks Saints, Bull Durham

#3. Not a big drinker but.............favorite go to beer? can not drink beer unless it's a Michelada, and then, Corona Familiar

#4. Favorite sports team? Any sport. Dodgers, USC Trojans

#5. Other hobbies, interests besides fastpitch? Gloves, knives, firearms? ;) Guess I just answered that one! Gloves (relacing, rehabbing, reconditioning, collecting) Guns, Surfing, Motocross

Feel free to ask any other questions, that was just 5 quick ones. And please Lord, let this one veer off the rails!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina

#1. What ya listening to right now, favorite music? Favorite, bands, musicians?. Nothing that I should likely be listening to at my age, I like Hilltop Hoods, Iann Dior, Modest Mouse, Arctic Monkeys

#2. What's your favorite movie? A movie that'll stop you in your tracks when you're channel surfing? Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, Boondocks Saints, Bull Durham

#3. Not a big drinker but.............favorite go to beer? can not drink beer unless it's a Michelada, and then, Corona Familiar

#4. Favorite sports team? Any sport. Dodgers, USC Trojans

#5. Other hobbies, interests besides fastpitch? Gloves, knives, firearms? ;) Guess I just answered that one! Gloves (relacing, rehabbing, reconditioning, collecting) Guns, Surfing, Motocross

Feel free to ask any other questions, that was just 5 quick ones. And please Lord, let this one veer off the rails!
Dodgers....... :rolleyes: Dang, I really thought I was going to like you!

Oct 1, 2014
USA

MX.....yeah baby!!

Feb 3, 2016
#1. What ya listening to right now, favorite music? Favorite, bands, musicians? 80's, 90's rock but will listen to any good music. I Prevail for newer rock.
Tech N9ne since he's a KC rapper.

#2. What's your favorite movie? A movie that'll stop you in your tracks when you're channel surfing? True Lies

#3. Not a big drinker but.............favorite go to?
High end Bourbon and High end Tequila.

#4. Favorite sports team? NFL-Packer's, Chief's. MLB-Redsox's and anyone playing the NYY's.

#5. Other hobbies, interests besides fastpitch?
Collect rare automotive speed parts and Sports Memorabilia. Building sbc racing motors.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nabbott