Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Tony Romo, why do we have to listen to Tony Romo??

I thought sports commentators who had retired were chosen because of the greatness of their sports career, not someone who lost every meaningful game in their career?

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Frisco is playing their 19th string QB..if the Eagles win it shouldn’t even count 😂
Agreed...I thought is was funny with 4 minutes left big Trent Williams tossed that tool from Philly back. Its 4 minutes left, you're
a backup and playing a team that literally CANT throw the ball and your up more than 3 touchdowns...they point blank have
nobody that can throw the ball. So its run every play, and you're going to get in a guys face like you're some tough guy at that point.
You literally can blitz every play with no threat of a pass.

Im a Redskin fan and Williams is a good dude, but has a temper after a while. He was our LT for heck, 12 years or something and I could read
his mind...he prob was like dude, "GTFO of here. Just get back on your side and finish the game. We are running every play and the defense
knows it. Im done with your bs, get out of his face".

Jun 8, 2016
Agreed...I thought is was funny with 4 minutes left big Trent Williams tossed that tool from Philly back. Its 4 minutes left, you're
a backup and playing a team that literally CANT throw the ball and your up more than 3 touchdowns...they point blank have
nobody that can throw the ball. So its run every play, and you're going to get in a guys face like you're some tough guy at that point.
You literally can blitz every play with no threat of a pass.

Im a Redskin fan and Williams is a good dude, but has a temper after a while. He was our LT for heck, 12 years or something and I could read
his mind...he prob was like dude, "GTFO of here. Just get back on your side and finish the game. We are running every play and the defense
knows it. Im done with your bs, get out of his face".
Yeah...he looked like a bouncer. I have no rooting interest in any of these games so I just hope for good games and that one wasn't that..

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Yeah...he looked like a bouncer. I have no rooting interest in any of these games so I just hope for good games and that one wasn't that..
I didnt either...im not a Philly fan. But def played enough sports where when you're getting your clock cleaned, you dont need any
bs from them. Just take your win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softball_1