Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Are you a Giants fan?
Nope. I’m not a NFL fan period! I live 20 miles from Panthers stadium and Lord knows I’ve tried (very hard) to like and support them….and time after time I’m let down! Wish they’d move away!

I sulk and whine for 2 to 3 weeks after the World Series cause I know baseball is over and I know what’s coming…

So are you saying those lovely folks in Philadelphia don’t care too much for Giants fans?? Isn’t that the City of Brotherly Love?

May 27, 2013
Nope. I’m not a NFL fan period! I live 20 miles from Panthers stadium and Lord knows I’ve tried (very hard) to like and support them….and time after time I’m let down! Wish they’d move away!

I sulk and whine for 2 to 3 weeks after the World Series cause I know baseball is over and I know what’s coming…

So are you saying those lovely folks in Philadelphia don’t care too much for Giants fans?? Isn’t that the City of Brotherly Love?

Nah, they hate the Cowboys way more.

City of Brotherly Love??? 🤣🤣🤣

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I said I didn’t care for football, but I will watch big games like both of the Conference Championships today.

Having said that, this game has absolutely sucked, should have cut grass or trimmed the hedges!

May 27, 2013
Eh, it’s all in good fun. I actually think it’s pretty cool how Philly rallies around their teams……when they are doing well!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802