Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 15, 2018
CT
Again, I'm sure they offer strong performance and a couple nice options...we'll see how this mandate to 'go green" immediately and at any cost turns out. Innovation, economics and added value should be driving the move, not central planning, fear, power grabs and policy mandates. But hey that's just my opinion.

Time to go help with a final softball equipment check before the twins head out for the Fall!
Again, I'm sure they offer strong performance and a couple nice options...we'll see how this mandate to 'go green" immediately and at any cost turns out. Innovation, economics and added value should be driving the move, not central planning, fear, power grabs and policy mandates. But hey that's just my opinion.

Time to go help with a final softball equipment check before the twins head out for the Fall!
I hear you. And if we could share a beer and a conversation I’m guessing we’d be closer in policy/solution/opinion than you think.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I have an electric lawnmower and two Japanese cars so I might as well get castrated and get it over with…
I for one, am def not against battery or electric lawn mowers and stuff. I have a battery weed whacker and leaf blower.
Kinda like not dealing with the gas and oil and worrying about stuff starting after winter.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
After 7 years of friendship on here and through texting often, not necessarily to purchase team equipment or bats, I finally had the chance to put a face with the moniker. My family went to the Philadelphia area for DW's family reunion this weekend. On the offchance he was free, I texted Todd ( @CoreSoftball20 ) to meet up. He was.

DW, myself, core and his DW all got a chance to meet over a couple of beers. For the short time we had together, we had a blast. I'm looking forward to doing it over an entire weekend in the near future!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
After 7 years of friendship on here and through texting often, not necessarily to purchase team equipment or bats, I finally had the chance to put a face with the moniker. My family went to the Philadelphia area for DW's family reunion this weekend. On the offchance he was free, I texted Todd ( @CoreSoftball20 ) to meet up. He was.

DW, myself, core and his DW all got a chance to meet over a couple of beers. For the short time we had together, we had a blast. I'm looking forward to doing it over an entire weekend in the near future!
Y’all talk about ball gloves? Serious question! 😆

Dec 11, 2010
@ANNASDAD the loins look outstanding!

Looks like a grill just due to the cast iron grate? Or a smoker?

I‘d like to figure out how to get the outside like that, I think they call that bark on the smoker sites.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06