Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
4wd was a must have for me out here. Often I wish I had a wider wheelbase though, it can get kinda tippy real quick! Knock wood, I haven't had to take it off the ranch since i brought it home on a flatbed towed by my old Chevy 1/2 ton (which I also still have).
I had chains on my 2640 from November till May. It was a pig without them. Chains made it better but still pretty far from ideal!

I’m currently working on a root grapple and a pull/inverted snow blower.

I figure if I’m in this far I might as well be in for a little more!

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2010
I have an electric lawnmower and two Japanese cars so I might as well get castrated and get it over with…
We have bought 4 Subarus since 2016. Love ‘em! (Counting the one my dd bought since she started adulting, lol!)

Oct 1, 2014
USA
We have bought 4 Subarus since 2016. Love ‘em! (Counting the one my dd bought since she started adulting, lol!)
I used to say I'd never own one (for various reasons. My oldest DD and her husband somehow became huge fans and even owned a Subaru repair shop for a couple years. I picked up a lightly used, older Forester a couple years ago for my DD's...I'll be in it for over 10 hours on I-80 tomorrow. Wish me luck! There's a few stories behind that...anyone wanna come over for a cold barley pop and swap tales? ;-)

Jun 8, 2016
We've only owned Toyotas and Hondas since I bought my first one in graduate school. Oh yeah we currently have a CRV and Odyssey so another reason to get castrated..(we need to fit two carseats..)

Oct 1, 2014
USA
I have a feeling the F150 Lightning (which is amazing) and the coming Silverado EV will help change a lot of minds. But we'll see.
Again, I'm sure they offer strong performance and a couple nice options...we'll see how this mandate to 'go green" immediately and at any cost turns out. Innovation, economics and added value should be driving the move, not central planning, fear, power grabs and policy mandates. But hey that's just my opinion.

Time to go help with a final softball equipment check before the twins head out for the Fall!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06