Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 27, 2017
Holy cow! Both at the top of their game.

I’m also pretty jealous of anyone that saw Page/Plant in pretty much any form...
I missed my chance to see Zeppelin in '77. I had tickets to the Tampa show but sold them because of the weather. Turned out to be the right decision because they ended the show early and all hell broke loose at the stadium. Never got to see them in concert :-(
One concert that was on my bucket list that I never completed was David Bowie. I had a couple of chances but for what ever reason I never made a show.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
That show had to be like a series of walk off grand slams!
Here, let me fix this for you Ww............very end of October, game 7 walk off GS! That was a Monday or Tuesday night (?), anyway definitely had to work the next morning. Got home after 1:00 that night completely jacked, knew I wasn't going to sleep, I clearly remember riding my bike close to 20 miles that night trying to remember every little nuance of the show (I was pretty foggy ;)). Never went to sleep, wound up going into work two hours early after a shower and a couple of rounds of clear eyes!!

Ahh to be young again!!

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Yep, I'm old 👴
I was 15 when I saw the Stones, "spent the night at a friends house" and he told his parents he was staying with me. Can't believe we got away with that one. Boy, times were sure different then.
I loved the 70's and early 80's great music and concerts were under $20
So, I haven't played along with this post (yet) but felt compelled to jump in on this part... My first "real" concert was at the Rochester War Memorial in '75 with Pure Prairie League, Thin Lizzy and ZZ Top. Great show, great time to be a kid and the rock and roll scene was busting wide open!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles