Greetings from Indiana

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 4, 2020
Hello everyone from the suburbs of Indianapolis. My daughter is 13 and is going into her fifth season of Travel Ball this year. Stumbled upon these forums looking for some info and looked like a lot of good discussions going on. Hope everyone is doing great and daughters are getting a little chance to play some softball in these crazy times.

Mar 1, 2018
Central Indiana
Hello everyone from the suburbs of Indianapolis. My daughter is 13 and is going into her fifth season of Travel Ball this year. Stumbled upon these forums looking for some info and looked like a lot of good discussions going on. Hope everyone is doing great and daughters are getting a little chance to play some softball in these crazy times.
Welcome to the site, tons of great stuff and discussions here. I'm from the south suburbs of Indy myself. DD is an 08 so right behind yours in age. What team does she play for?

Aug 4, 2020
Thanks! We are currently trying to navigate what I call silly season and find a new team. She is finishing up her second year on a top north side 12B team and is on the wrong side of the cut line. It has been a rough week and a half. The team philosophy has shifted from player development to trying to build an "instant A team".

Jul 1, 2019
Hey neighbor and welcome to the forum. We're from just N/E of Indy and DD (also 07) plays on a team on the north side. Sorry to hear about the cut, tons of info here for any area she wants to work on, and tons of people willing to help. The 07's are a slim year and there are teams still looking, keep working and she'll find the right fit.

Aug 4, 2020
Hey neighbor and welcome to the forum. We're from just N/E of Indy and DD (also 07) plays on a team on the north side. Sorry to hear about the cut, tons of info here for any area she wants to work on, and tons of people willing to help. The 07's are a slim year and there are teams still looking, keep working and she'll find the right fit.
Thanks. Your right about the 07s this year. Especially on the Northside. We did find a spot. Can’t believe a new season is going to start already.

Jul 1, 2019
Thanks. Your right about the 07s this year. Especially on the Northside. We did find a spot. Can’t believe a new season is going to start already.
Awesome, that's great to hear. Yep, no rest for the weary, we just got the first part of our fall schedule, round robin on Sept 5 and three tourneys before mid-Oct. Good luck this season, hope she shows them what they lost.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06