Good Start

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 21, 2018
First travel game of the season. Had command of most of her pitches and the drop/rise/mystery pitch made it's return. Went 3 innings struck
out 7. Might need a few more MPH to compete against the big dogs consistently, but a solid start. Thanks to @Mike-Coach Q for some good tips this winter.

My video editing is a work in progress.

May 21, 2018
Looks good. Velocity around 57,58?
Probably something like that. Those appear to be mostly drops, with one change up and one "rise" thrown in. Fastball might touch 60 or 61. She pitches next to an absolute flame thrower at lessons, so now everything looks slow to me.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
Probably something like that. Those appear to be mostly drops, with one change up and one "rise" thrown in. Fastball might touch 60 or 61. She pitches next to an absolute flame thrower at lessons, so now everything looks slow to me.
You guys will be stacked next year in HS.

Mar 19, 2009
Southern California
First travel game of the season. Had command of most of her pitches and the drop/rise/mystery pitch made it's return. Went 3 innings struck
out 7. Might need a few more MPH to compete against the big dogs consistently, but a solid start. Thanks to @Mike-Coach Q for some good tips this winter.

My video editing is a work in progress.

Hard work and determination, well done. Pleasure is all mine.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad