Glove webs, what’s everyone’s favorite?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 26, 2017
Oklahoma
Put me down as a H guy, I guess.

3dfeaa7abc9c0d606792787137c3ea9f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
What is that red thing on the second one from the left? It's hideous...
That’s just a little billboard that screams he has too many gloves! He has more gloves than me now! Bet that‘s his wife’s favorite shelf in the house.

And I believe that’s an awesome Don Morton Pro1000, note the continuous welting and lack of embroidery on the index finger!

What’s the camel one with the black web? Looks like Anna’s Pro206-6CB but hers has black binding.

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2017
Oklahoma
That’s just a little billboard that screams he has too many gloves! He has more gloves than me now! Bet that his wife’s favorite shelf in the house.

And I believe that’s an awesome Don Morton Pro1000, note the continuous welting and lack of embroidery on the index finger!

What’s the camel one with the black web? Looks like Anna’s Pro206-6CB but hers has black binding.

It’s a pros204-6bc that I traded for the Timber pro207 I had. Before you think I’ve lost my mind, I feel like it’s a got a little more broad appeal across baseball and softball and it’ll be more tradeable for when/if a glove I REALLY wants pops up somewhere.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
It’s a pros204-6bc that I traded for the Timber pro207 I had. Before you think I’ve lost my mind, I feel like it’s a got a little more broad appeal across baseball and softball and it’ll be more tradeable for when/if a glove I REALLY wants pops up somewhere.

You need a I-web in your life, I know a guy!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momma2ma