Glove search

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 2, 2019
I'm looking to get my DD a new glove. She has been playing 1b and used her Liberty advanced 1b mitt, which she loves. Now she may be changing positions, possibly to a utility role. She has a 2017 easton stealth pro, which isn't bad,but she says it feels really narrow. Whe is 13 and I would love to get a high end glove but kinda want to wait until high school for that. She would like another liberty advanced, but I found what seems like a good deal on an A1000. Are the similar in quality to the LA?

Apr 6, 2017
When she says it feels narrow is she talking about the pocket or how her hand fits in the glove?
The A1000 I would guess is about equal to your stealth glove. Not a tight
grain glove.

May 2, 2019
She's talking about the pocket. It just seems to play very small. I can get my hand in it to try it out, so the hand stall is also small.

Apr 5, 2013
Back on the dirt...
DD loves her Vinci custom 22 series steer hide glove and @Drakemir gave us an Excellent discount. This is her third Vinci starting w a fortis, then the limited series and now the 22 series. Would have done the Optimus but they don’t have white leather in that series.

Last edited:
May 2, 2019
I have never dealt with Vinci but have heard a lot good about them. Do they take a bit of work to break in?

Apr 5, 2013
Back on the dirt...
Nothing extreme. DD played some camp games this winter after only having it a couple weeks. Still needs more work but it’s not over the top like some. If we had gone the optimus route, it may be different.

l tried to get her into a few different gloves last fall but she loves the Vinci‘s.

May 20, 2015
another vote for Vinci - talk to drakemir, tell him her thoughts and needs and he'll put you on the right glove....DD #1 has 2 right now, one on it's way out that she loves and one we're getting ready for the season.....DD #2 has a catchers mitt and a utility glove, loves them both.......#3 will get one eventually (she's only 6 haha)

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I'm looking to get my DD a new glove. She has been playing 1b and used her Liberty advanced 1b mitt, which she loves. Now she may be changing positions, possibly to a utility role. She has a 2017 easton stealth pro, which isn't bad,but she says it feels really narrow. Whe is 13 and I would love to get a high end glove but kinda want to wait until high school for that. She would like another liberty advanced, but I found what seems like a good deal on an A1000. Are the similar in quality to the LA?

When you say utility........infield and outfield, multiple positions in the infield, what exactly?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06