glove recommendation - mainly pitcher, 3B & 1B when infield

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Or this 207?
Is there a functional reason for split grey welting? She changed to tan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like the change to tan binding to match the web.

Yes, split welting is the thick robust back side of the hide, basically is the back rough side of the shell leather. Rolled welting is almost like a thin vinyl material. Couldn’t imagine anyone with a choice going with rolled welting?
060DC52D-E8A2-44DF-BFDE-816EBB8E5717.jpeg54B37247-210A-4E7B-917A-38A5CD7A3D3C.jpeg

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Or this 207?
Is there a functional reason for split grey welting? She changed to tan.

Change just a couple things…Split gray, and I’ve got to have a little Rawlings Scarlet so I changed the wrist patch.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
I’ve enjoyed this, hope LE can help you out and get your DD something special!
I will definitely do that. I've done about 30 custom orders, Rawlings and Wilson, in the last two months for DFP members. I think I've done more customs than off the rack gloves. To be fair, Wilson has been in between model years, so their stock has been horrible the last two months.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I will definitely do that. I've done about 30 custom orders, Rawlings and Wilson, in the last two months for DFP members. I think I've done more customs than off the rack gloves. To be fair, Wilson has been in between model years, so their stock has been horrible the last two months.
I’m just about over any customs, really don’t see me ordering another? But if I do…. I’ll be contacting you!

But I’ll definitely order another Horween exclusive if the right one is made by someone. You know me and Horween!

My glove love right now is older pinky patch models, I think they’re the best gloves Rawlings ever made!

Feb 20, 2021
Had to do a different web for the NP6. The 207 web we chose wasn’t a choice for NP6. https://gloves.custom.rawlings.com/design/056b0070
Not sure if just my screen, but the tan colors look different for the web and shell on this one.

She prefers the 207, mainly due to the web .

She would rather not have the Rawlings patch, but since no option to remove, trying to have it blend in with the black.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles