Glory Adkins

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 23, 2022
Can anyone tell me about Glory Adkins as an organization. My 13 year tried out and made the team just wondering what their reputation was. Is there any connection to the Texas Glory organization at all?

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Can anyone tell me about Glory Adkins as an organization. My 13 year tried out and made the team just wondering what their reputation was. Is there any connection to the Texas Glory organization at all?
Organization is fine. I believe Dan Adkins broke away from Tx Glory many years ago and formed the org. So they are not associated with the OG Tx Glory Shelton.

Just like any team, the teams goes as the coach and players goes. The DFW teams have been stronger and back when DD was playing that 2019 team was pretty stout. Really just depends.

DD joined an inferior team within a very good organization because we didn't know the coach nor the players. Took us a little bit to get a better idea of the TB team landscape.

Oct 9, 2018
Texas
I agree with Socks. Org is fine.
At the 14u level, the major concern is the coach's and player's reputation.

If you are looking at it from an organizational level both actually provide something for the teams located in the DFW area since they are based there.

Oct 23, 2022
Thank you for the replies. Wasn’t finding a lot of information on google other than the Glory Adkins website and twitter.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles