GHOST ADVANCED

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

panthadad2

fastpitch pops
Jun 27, 2017
Hot bats have a chance of cracking. I'd rather see videos and stories of imperfect hits getting smoked off those hot bats!

Coming from an underperforming LXT, DD knew the Advanced was hot right way. 1st at-bat, she mistakenly tried to pull an outside pitch but still smoked it between 3rd and short. 2nd at-bat, she did an abbreviated swing to plunk the outside pitch into right field but instead smoked a one-hopper to the 215 foot fence. Maybe luck. Maybe not. But now a believer.

Nov 20, 2020
SW Missouri
How much hotter is a Ghost versus a Xeno? This is new to us. DD went from a cheap aluminum in 10u, to an Easton Wonder last year and now to a Xeno this year. I refused to spend $350+ on a bat until her mechanics were getting better. Now that they have we invested in a couple Xeno’s (2019 model so I still saved money). She loves it. Immediate difference.

Are these Ghosts that much better? The way people talk about them they are the second coming of Christ. I told her once she got into HS we’d look at them if she wanted.

May 29, 2019
How much hotter is a Ghost versus a Xeno? This is new to us. DD went from a cheap aluminum in 10u, to an Easton Wonder last year and now to a Xeno this year. I refused to spend $350+ on a bat until her mechanics were getting better. Now that they have we invested in a couple Xeno’s (2019 model so I still saved money). She loves it. Immediate difference.

Are these Ghosts that much better? The way people talk about them they are the second coming of Christ. I told her once she got into HS we’d look at them if she wanted.
If Jesus played fastpitch, he'd be swinging a 2018 ASA Ghost. That's for sure.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad