GHOST ADVANCED

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
No, nobody ever gets jammed down there :)

The bat just breaks :)

Another disclaimer...this was a joke! But now to be honest, kids will get jammed and many balls will be hit down there without
anybody really noticing. And there will also be bats that just aren't right off the line and not made correctly there. That's why
you can get a freebie as well.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I feel like a grinch, but I've basically told my DD not to let anyone use her good bat.

Not a Grinch Drew...smart is the word. Because you know, most of the time you wont get
a dime if someone else cracks her bat because nobody "knows" when the crack happened...haha. And then some just say, well, you have a return, its no big deal.

panthadad2

fastpitch pops
Jun 27, 2017
Any input on what players are using for BP bats with similar swing weighting as the Ghost Advanced?

DD has a 33/-10 Advanced with a -9 in reserve. She's using her old (now) dead 33/-9 LXT for BP but not sure how long the connection is gonna last.

P.S. Hopefully this hasn't been discussed already in the previous 36 pages that I'm too lazy to read :)

Mar 28, 2014
Any input on what players are using for BP bats with similar swing weighting as the Ghost Advanced?

DD has a 33/-10 Advanced with a -9 in reserve. She's using her old (now) dead 33/-9 LXT for BP but not sure how long the connection is gonna last.

P.S. Hopefully this hasn't been discussed already in the previous 36 pages that I'm too lazy to read :)
My DD uses an older Xeno bought off Ebay.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go_Ask_Mom