Friday check in 10/9

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 6, 2013
DD has 2 tourney pool games tonight and 1 tomorrow morning. Then off to cousin's wedding and reception - then Sunday it is back to the fields for bracket play and I have a feeling I will be hung over.....(open bar at the reception). So I will be popping Advil and wearing sunglasses regardless of if it is sunny or not. Although Sunday we are supposed to have record high's of 90 degrees here in Kansas City.

Oh and...... GO ROYALS!!!!

Jan 26, 2015
NE Kansas
DD has 2 tourney pool games tonight and 1 tomorrow morning. Then off to cousin's wedding and reception - then Sunday it is back to the fields for bracket play and I have a feeling I will be hung over.....(open bar at the reception). So I will be popping Advil and wearing sunglasses regardless of if it is sunny or not. Although Sunday we are supposed to have record high's of 90 degrees here in Kansas City.

Oh and...... GO ROYALS!!!!

Good Luck with games and hangover!

Rooting for our boys in blue. Go Royals!

Nov 6, 2013
Baja, AZ
DD has a lesson this afternoon with her PC. I have to catch for an hour and I'm sore from moving furniture yesterday (wahhh). Hoping it will loosen me up. Then she goes to a sleepover with her 8th grade MS team. Tomorrow is a fundraiser 5-11 pm, adults only, it involves gambling and alcohol. I don't gamble, but I like some of the door prizes. Sunday is TB practice.

Good luck to all DFPers playing this weekend!

Dec 27, 2014
Batting practice tonight and a soccer tournament Saturday and Sunday. If we keep winning Sunday she would miss a pitching session. Soccer...

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
Saturday practice and Sunday stepping up to play some older A teams. Should be interesting

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeeTD&Coach