Free Hands

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 1, 2019
great discussion going on with @Shawn and @Work=wins. Both have some great thoughts and a bit head to head on those and in most hitting discussions here. While they don't necessarily agree my money would be on both of them to teach great hitting mechanics.

Don't let the infectious agent derail you converstation.....he/she is clearly on some sort of substance high. Not the first time for sure which is sad.

Mar 19, 2009
Southern California
the pivot point is in the hands not the shoulders. Not sure about your definition of 2 legged.

as far as launch then direct the barrel. that was debated years ago. once the barrel is launched, there is no adjusting. that happens on outside pitches. When it calls for a deeper contact point. Not inside pitches. So once again how do you adjust to inside pitches?off speed? Rotate? Let it get deep and get jammed? Swing from underneath?

He did a nice job on the inside pitch. One legged is superior to two legged.

The street lamp is on I got 5 minutes to get home…………… it’s been fun

Aug 1, 2019
Direct, load,launch
@Shawn as mentioned above. Not worth your engagement and provides Zero help to this site......Yet likely has the highest comments per day since joining which almost provide ZERO help to anyone. Stay away from this virus. You know your stuff and are extemely helpful. Don't let this gnat bring you down.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali

He did a nice job on the inside pitch. One legged is superior to two legged.

The street lamp is on I got 5 minutes to get home…………… it’s been fun

we can talk tomorrow if you like. was that kingery in that clip?probably Not a good example right now. anyone can hit a pitch anywhere if that’s what they‘re Looking for. its called cheating. but that doesn’t last very long. Kingery will prolly be the first to tell you that.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
Hey @Mike-Coach Q, TM said he could teach his stuff in 30 min. Is that still true? then I saw a disclaimer from Coach Soriano saying it takes YEARS to learn the HLP. Which is it? or is it like my phone and there are updates every year improving the system in place already?

a serious question so lurkers can know what they’re getting when they sign up for the HLP experience.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WYOwiseguy