Feedback and drill ideas

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 3, 2014

Not a fan of that thing and what it promotes even if you try snap it rearward

May 15, 2017
Someone recommended a line drive pro which looks a lot like the chuck it attached to the bat head with velcro. Same problem or does it work? Saw a girl drilling the ball and her dad told me it was from using the line drive pro. He may have been trying to get rid of the competition though.

Jan 30, 2018
SE Michigan
Line drive pro is the same concept just attaches to the bat and is $50 instead of $10. If the chucker promotes a bad swing then I would imagine the line drive pro would as well. I have to admit I am surprised hearing about the chucker being dissed as promoting a bad swing, my daughter mashes the ball, and the players I saw doing are coached by a coach with over 1500 D-1 wins. But what does she know?

Jun 6, 2016
Chicago
Line drive pro is the same concept just attaches to the bat and is $50 instead of $10. If the chucker promotes a bad swing then I would imagine the line drive pro would as well. I have to admit I am surprised hearing about the chucker being dissed as promoting a bad swing, my daughter mashes the ball, and the players I saw doing are coached by a coach with over 1500 D-1 wins. But what does she know?

This is what just happened.

My guess is that most of these hitters swing differently when they're actually hitting (and if they don't, who knows how much better they could be if they modeled a high-level swing), just like some of the best pitchers don't really use HE mechanics even though that's what they were taught (and what many of them teach).

Mar 13, 2015
Omaha, Ne
I don't think it's a diss but more of a "hey, check out the swing they promote vs a high level game swing in slow mo and you'll see what we're talking about". As far as a coach winning 1500 games in D1 that's awesome. I love me some Michigan softball but remember that those kids who play there had high level swings before they got there. Tons of "eyewash" is shared at camps js kind of like just to kill time.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IBSoftballDad619