Fauci Says there is a way sports (ie Professional Sports) can resume this summer.... this does not sound good for softball to return before fall...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ian

Jun 11, 2015
I gave my opinion. If you are looking to get into an argument, look somewhere else. Not interested.

Discussion not an argument. I've looked for things we agree on like when you said it's time to open up the U.S.A. I may not agree with your opinion on everything but I will fight for your right to express it.

ian

Jun 11, 2015
Good news is Austin area select teams (formerly known as travel teams) are starting to open up practices for small groups of players! Went to the first one last night. It was great!

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
Why are we arguing about vaccines now? I don't see anybody saying that the stay at home orders need to be in place till a vaccine is found if that is what you are worried about. If you don't want to get it, don't get it.

It appears to me that some of you would argue with scientists if they came out and said ice cream tastes good...
Toggling again? :):):)
Geeez lol.. its the discussion you have been part of.....

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2010
5FBCFD92-D065-45C9-9755-A9EBA52648D9.pngMore evidence that the opinions of the Facebook Amateur Virologists don’t mean anything.

Last edited:
May 16, 2016
Interesting graphic showing spread of infections using per capita measurement...

Image below is what it looks like today... Hit play, and watch the animation.

From this, it appears Denver was really the first Metro area with a major outbreak. 50 cases per 100k on March 10.

1588184605217.png

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
You dont need a seat belt for Chirona virus. If you're essential, all you need is this. This little porus piece of cheap fabric that doesn't seal against your face is enough to save you from this 'terrible contagious' virus. Trust that this mask works miracles.
View attachment 17315
There you go again, letting the facts get in the way of people feeling safe and that they are contributing to better good. You are soooo mean.

Jun 8, 2016
Those of us who are married should know that telling somebody that they shouldn't feel a certain way, whether those feelings are rational or not, rarely is a productive activity. People are panning, BEGGING to open up states to save the economy but now are mocking things that will help some people feel safe enough to go out and spend their money..cannot have it both ways.

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
Those of us who are married should know that telling somebody that they shouldn't feel a certain way, whether those feelings are rational or not, rarely is a productive activity. People are panning, BEGGING to open up states to save the economy but now are mocking things that will help some people feel safe enough to go out and spend their money..cannot have it both ways.

That's a great point. Just because a business opens, does not mean the same number of customers will return. The economic impact of the closure is far from over. As an example, I seriously doubt buffet restaurants will ever be the same. Likewise, salad bars at your local super market will probably change forever as well.

May 16, 2016
Ski resorts in Colorado caused the infections. During the evenings, a lot of people go out to eat or head to hot tubs. So, transmission of covid-19 was rampant.

Makes perfect sense. We canceled our spring break ski trip... It was difficult decision back in early to mid March.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06