Fast Pitch Instructors National Registry

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

halskinner

Banned
May 7, 2008
The Fast Pitch Instructors National Registry has been off-line for a couple of years. It is in the process of being updated but will be some time before that is completed. I have just received the original lists back from Mark D. Some of the entries will be quite old. Instructors chang cities, states, email addies and phone numbers like everyone else.

If you need an instructor, send me a private message and tell me what state you are looking in.

I have lists of
PITCHING
HITTING
FIELDING
CATCHING instructors for nearly every state.

I will not be updating this list at all. When the new listings and website are ready, everyone will be notified.

Coach Hal

Last edited:

halskinner

Banned
May 7, 2008
CALIFORNIA

Atascadero / Pismo Beach, CA. Tim Holt cc.riptide@tcsn.net 805-464-1608 Hitting Instruction, beginning to advanced

Livermore, CA. Gary Vignola (510)366-2446 All aspects taught at 'California Fastpitch' California Fastpitch Home

Long Beach / Orange County CA. Char Wilson Softballdreamin@aol.com (714) 726-9550 Hitting and fielding instruction

Orange, CA Kelly Oberle 714-516-9615, coachk@corepluspt.com, CorePlus Performance Training, Beginning to advanced hitting, fielding, catching instruction given at CorePlus Performance Training
Laguna Hills, CA Robert Melendrez completeathletics@msm.com Beginning to advanced Pitching and Hitting lessons. 30 years exp. Lessons given at COMPLETE ATHLETICS, 23272 Vista Grande, Suite B, Laguna Hills
All American Sports Academy
Buena Park, CA. Mel Torres info@homeplateadvantage.com 714-862-6812 or 562-355-7751 Hitting instruction given at Home Plate Advantage homeplateadvantage.com - homeplateadvantage Resources and Information. This website is for sale!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MMMichigan1