A Thanksgiving Thought For Tuesday

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 5, 2012
If you would like to receive our weekly Thought For Tuesday, please join our group of 8000+, by enrolling on our home page at Higher Ground Softball | Doing Better Everyday THANK YOU for helping others find more joy in life and softball. B Simpson

HIGHER GROUND
A Thought For Tuesday
Bobby Simpson November 24, 2015 Copyright Higher Ground 2015

Most of us celebrate Thanksgiving Day this week. Actually, we should continually be thankful. A simple two-word phrase, “Thank You,” can work wonders in coach-player, employer-employee, or family relationships. Let me give you a couple of practical acts that I use and encourage us to all emphasize this powerful word pair. For many years, I have left a business card in motel rooms, with a handwritten message that states, “Thank You for cleaning the room,” and added other words of encouragement and note Philippians 4:13 & 19. I simply insert it a Gideon Bible. Could we do something similar in dugouts, restrooms, and dressing rooms? In recent months, when the total on bills I received exceeded the total on checks received, I have written TYG (Thank You God) on the checks I was able to write. Could we do that on lineup cards, scouting reports, or team handouts? Let’s create ways to continually say THANK YOU!

Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. Psalm 100:4 NIV

CHECK ONLINE CAMPS & CLINICS & REGISTER NOW: Third Annual FL SUPER Clinic (Pace/Pensacola, FL: JAN 9-10); Fifteenth Annual GA SUPER Clinic (Dublin, GA: JAN 16-17). Join exceptional instructors from LSU (2012 & 2015 DI World Series participant), Auburn (2015 DI World Series Participant), Florida State (2014 DI World Series Participant), University of Georgia (2010 & 2011 DI World Series Participant), University of South Carolina, Georgia Southern, Gulf Coast State College, University of North Florida, and the 2014 USA Softball National Player of the Year (Lacey Waldrop). Mark Your Calendar: Annual College Prep & College Ready SELECT Camp For Elite Skills (Columbus, GA: June 19-24); Higher Ground Team Camp (Pooler/Savannah, GA: July 18-20).

Higher Ground Softball | Doing Better Everyday bsimpson@friendlycity.net

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles