Fast Pitch Help

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 17, 2019
1. Stay away from crazy Phil and Fast pitch Power with that Forearm fire thing. Don't believe me? Scour the history on this site. He was blown up years ago. His videos are just goofy. Sorry, I am sure he is a nice guy but all you need sits on this site. Gold is buried here. The old timers will help you find it!

WB, S3. I'll save them some time: https://www.discussfastpitch.com/threads/forearm-fire-vs-ir.19284/
Until another prolific content creator comes along preaching the sermons, they're doing a great job of getting the word out, getting newbs searching youtube in the general right direction, and offsetting the HE nonsense that lingers there. No one site is a complete resource, though DFP comes close. Like Tatonka says, you gotta do your own research, but most people don't.

Nov 25, 2012
USA
Strike3..............!!!!! He's baaaaaaccccckkkkk. The exile is over eh? A few things seem to have changed in the relatively short time period you've been gone. Would you believe that HE and the old school slingshot style are making a comeback and IR has been debunked?
LOL. Thanks Tatonka and finally off of excile island. Been working on the slingshot drop ball since I have been gone so glad I didn't miss out😜

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles