Fall season pitching stats

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 18, 2019
DD’s team finished up there 9u fall season winning one the biggest fall USSSA tournaments in this area. For the season 57 IP 100k’s WHIP 1.220. She has worked her tail off the last year or so and it is paying off.
Amazing stats especially at that age on whip. My kid was in that vicinity at that age and it's turned into a whole lot of fun as she's stayed committed.

May 13, 2021
Amazing stats especially at that age on whip. My kid was in that vicinity at that age and it's turned into a whole lot of fun as she's stayed committed.
This weekend was the first tournament where her changeup was working good enough to throw and not just be a wasted pitch, and she threw it a lot. That was a lot of fun for her.

May 18, 2019
This weekend was the first tournament where her changeup was working good enough to throw and not just be a wasted pitch, and she threw it a lot. That was a lot of fun for her.
And here's what you have to look forward to: Last weekend, we were playing one of the best teams in the country...like 6 high level D1 commits on the team and many not yet committed. We get to international tie breaker up by 1, 2 outs, bottom of the frame, they have runners on second and third and a 1-2 count. Our coach has the balls to call a change up in that situation which if I'm honest my daughter leaves a little fat, but it freezes the batter, called strike 3 and we win....Stuff you'll never forget.

May 13, 2021
And here's what you have to look forward to: Last weekend, we were playing one of the best teams in the country...like 6 high level D1 commits on the team and many not yet committed. We get to international tie breaker up by 1, 2 outs, bottom of the frame, they have runners on second and third and a 1-2 count. Our coach has the balls to call a change up in that situation which if I'm honest my daughter leaves a little fat, but it freezes the batter, called strike 3 and we win....Stuff you'll never forget.
That is awesome, because it gives her direct results that her hard work paid off. There is no doubt without a changeup we don't beat the team we played this weekend in the championship game. We had played them earlier this year when we didn't have one yet, and they beat us pretty bad. This weekend DD pitched two games against them gave up 2 runs in one game and 0 in the other.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles