Fake softball energy trend

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 5, 2016
Which players? My girls both think it's reprehensible to behave that way.

The better question is if the players behaved like that before they got to OU?
I guess it's just me then. There is so much that goes on in the world what would pass barely noticed if we weren't being told that we should be outraged.

I could do without some of the enthusiasm, but then again, I have never played under that kind of pressure.

Jan 22, 2011
In theory..😂. Coincidentally they may not be playing any of the championships in OKC for the foreseeable future because of insurance issues with HOF stadium. 14’s was supposed to be there this year but we now need to go to IN..

Interesting. What insurance issues? My DD's team qualified for 16u Alliance last summer but half the parents didn't want to play anywhere they couldn't drive within 24 hours, so we didn't go.

Jun 8, 2016
Interesting. What insurance issues? My DD's team qualified for 16u Alliance last summer but half the parents didn't want to play anywhere they couldn't drive within 24 hours, so we didn't go.
No idea..That is what I was told by DD’s HC when I asked him why it got moved..I could have gone to the org head who was (past tense..another story where I only have partial details and theories) involved with Alliance admin, but I left it..

May 13, 2023
I guess it's just me then. There is so much that goes on in the world what would pass barely noticed if we weren't being told that we should be outraged.
It does happen when people become part of something that is larger than just themselves as an individual. Not just sports.
I have never played under that kind of pressure.
I have played in that venue and would never act the way some of those players did /do.
Say that and I am known for my intensity and heart, serious energy with positive enthusiasm....
Does not include reactions that cross the line of classless taunting.

Jun 8, 2016
They turn Angel Stadium into a motocross track and a monster truck event. So I am pretty sure they could make it into a softball field. Maybe two.
It looks like crap..optics are horrible. Did you not watch any of the pro league games where they did this?

Jun 8, 2016
You're just cranky because people want to move it out of Oklahoma
Why do I care? I could not care less if OU wins and I have never gone to that stadium outside of when DD has played there. My ESPN app works whether the game is in OKC or Siberia..Try harder..(that’s taunting in case you didn’t recognize it..)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi