Exposure Camp

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 13, 2010
Does anyone have any input for this camp...

collegesoftballcamp org

I didn't post the link, not sure if i should. I am thinking about sending my DD there this winter. Just looking for input about the camp from anyone that has been. It will be a pretty big trip oif we do send her, we are in MD and Dd wants to go to college somewhere in the south. I'm trying to get her to narrow it down some but as right now thats what I am getting from her.

Thanks

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
I am curious as well. We are about 4 1/2 hours from there and sounds like a good little road trip.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Jan 13, 2010
Thanks for the input, but of course, I have more questions. There is a chance DD's team might play rising stars in the winter, in your opinion which one would be better for her?

I was also thinking about going to the FL. State camp in mid DEC. there are alot of colleges there too. Any input on that camp or any other colleges in the south east that bring in other college coaches for their camps. If I can get her in front of multiple coaches in one trip there sure is a bonus.

Thanks Again.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
What is her grad year and what schools has she contacted and established a basic relationship?

Which of these schools will be at each respective event?

Jan 13, 2010
Jacman, there is the VA Legendary Camp in VA Beach. Another camp near Richmand VA, search for tuckahoo sports complex,(not sure if I can post a link). My DD is going to the VA Beach one still thinking about the other. I'm sure there is more and I hope others post the ones they know about.

DD is a 2018 grad.

Riseball, can we talk in PM?

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
That looks like a good one. I am trying very hard not to sign her up for it because she needs a break before HS ball starts up. I don't think it would be fair for me to do that after telling her she will take a break after the 12/13 camp. LOL. We are already signing up for UTSA camp 1/10-1/11.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aclee4414