Easton warranty ?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Replacements arent usually painful...which is why I dont understand people acting like
its a big deal. Yes, you have to mail a bat in but not that difficult. Only time it may be
kinda crappy is if the manufacturer is out of that size bat and you have to wait for restock.

All manufacturers do a nice job trying to make replacing easy. One manufacturer does
make it difficult once in a while and deny stuff they shouldnt, but for the most part, its easy

Easton is the only one that will go past the warranty period pretty regularly if you ask nicely
and treat the CS rep well. Im not saying 3 months over the warranty will work...but they do pretty well trying to make people happy.

May 21, 2018
Nice! I just had DD’s Ghost replaced last week. It’s the first bat we’ve ever sent in for warranty and it really was pretty painless.
UPS lost our last Ghost warranty bat and gave us a check for the cost of a new one plus $50 extra. Other than it being a bit of a pain, I've had really good luck getting bats replaced.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
UPS lost our last Ghost warranty bat and gave us a check for the cost of a new one plus $50 extra. Other than it being a bit of a pain, I've had really good luck getting bats replaced.

And that has nothing to do with a manufacturer. But damn, sweet deal right there!!

I know it was prob a little hassle getting the money from UPS...but not bad ending

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Char4eyes