Easton warranty question

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 20, 2015
my 03 team broke 9 ghosts just last summer. My 04 team has at least 2 broken already that were new in March and strictly used in warm weather games. and none were drop -11.

Edit - And before people start talking paint seams or webbing. Barrels broken into two (or more) pieces.

And in fairness, the one player broke a ghost and 2 LXT. all 33 drop -9.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2021
Sioux Falls, SD
The better question is this. Are you swinging it until it opens up, or seeing the stress points and paint then immediately returning? Swing till it opens or you can drop a finger nail into an opening...the white paint always makes things look worse. Yes they go, and yes Easton/Rawlings has the best customer service in the business. Hell, Ive even asked for a shipping label and they've sent me one.

Personally, and it's overkill. I buy two and rotate. She swings them at all hitting lessons, practice and games. Only regulation softballs, wiffle balls/rubble wiffles, and some tennis ball work, no machines. Some have made it to 9,000+ swings before fully starting to open up, others 1,500. It's a lottery, but Easton has always taken care of the bats with no BS.

All lengths have the same stress point area...Team has 31-34 inch Ghosts and it's where the taper meets the fat part of the barrel. It'll zig zag around by the E or A, you'll maybe get a straight line here or there but those don't open up. Let it get hotter! :cool:

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles