Easton Stealth SCN7B

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 13, 2012
Found a great deal locally on an Easton Stealth SCN7B. Atleast I think its a good deal on a slightly used bat. However, i havent found alot of info on it, I'm guessing since its an older bat. Its a 30"-9 model. Anyone have any experience with this model? Most Ive seen is the white and purple -10 Scn6b model. This is the black and purple -9 model. Manely i bought it just to see how my DD handled the additional weight.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Thats a 2008 model. It should have really good pop, though it has a bit of a rep of breaking at the connection.

Aug 13, 2012
Ya, i have read a bunch of bad reviews on the two piece easton bats for breakage. Most say they are fairly hot bats until that point. The seller told me its a pre-ABI bat whatever that means. Bat itself is in great shape, no rattles or loose connection. I just was at the right place at the right time with a $50 bill.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
You got a great deal. Pre abi bats were tested to not exceed 98 mph brand new just unwrapped. So as they break in they can go well over that 98mph. Now bats have to pass the 98 mph test after they have had advanced break in (rolled).

You know how things are a few people see a bat break and all of a sudden they say all of them break. I am sure it is just a small %.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA