easton shin guards

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 15, 2009
I loved them. My family pulled together $100 to get them for me for christmas. They had a 2 month warranty. They were fine for high school, but in my 14 & under season i found a crack. I got it fixed. Then a couple of games later the plastic broke. I was wondering if anyone had these shin guards and were having issues with them. I ordered a new set for almost $100 and they are almost the same except the plastic on the front isn't clear. It's a solid black plastic.

Last edited by a moderator:

wes

Jul 28, 2010
Those are nice shin gaurds..my daughter is a cathcer and I did alot of research before I bought her her first "good" set which I ended up buying Diamond. I read reviews of those and the place I got her gear actually had a couple different sets there to send out for repairs...

Dec 15, 2009
i was greatly unimpressed with the fact that the 1st set of shin guards (the picture from the link) didn't even last a whole year.

Mar 23, 2010
Cafilornia
My DD has the Synergy Guards, no problems in the first year.
I steered clear of the helmets with the translucent plastic because numerous reviews mentioned cracking.
Not sure if the material is inherently brittle, but seems ill-suited to this type of application if it cracks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jar207